Amazing Kids. Amazing Place. At The Children’s Institute of Pittsburgh, we’ve built our legacy on being “amazing.” After more than a century of the highest quality care and service to children and their families, we’re forever proud of our team members who don’t just make a career here – they make a difference.
We’re proud to offer generous benefits to our team members. Regular full-time team members are eligible for the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
• Paid Time Off & Holidays
• 403b Plan-Retirement
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Wellness program
• Student Loan Refinancing Program
• Employee Recognition Events
• Tuition reimbursement
• Career development
The Marketing and Media Manger works in close collaboration with the Director of Marketing & Magic and as a key member of the organization’s Institutional Advancement team, the Marketing & Media Manager plays a key role in strategizing, developing, and executing marketing and communications efforts for The Children’s Institute.
Among the responsibilities in this fun and forward-looking position are: developing and implementing marketing plans and budgets across multiple service lines; developing engaging new content across all communication channels; managing and implementing digital strategies including website, social media, videos, blogs, and e-newsletters; project managing the organization’s yearly Amazing Kids magazine; serving as primary liaison for external marketing partners, including digital and creative agencies; and maintaining proper clearances and compliance across all marketing materials.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
· Collaborates with the Director of Marketing & Magic, as well as team members across the organization, to develop, manage, and evaluate strategic marketing and communications efforts, including creating annual marketing plans and budgets.
· Develops compelling content and manages the production and outreach efforts of content across a variety of marketing and communication channels for The Children’s Institute, including the website, blog, social media, Amazing Kids magazine, e-newsletters, videos, printed materials, etc. Ensures that all content is updated and brand compliant.
· Develops the budget and reporting data/KPIs related to marketing outreach to ensure that all marketing strategies are informed and driven by both budget and data trends.
· Serves as the primary contact and relationship manager for all outside marketing agencies, vendors, consultants, and freelancers.
· Serves as a liaison for marketing, public relations, and communications consultation and support throughout the organization as needed.
· Ensures that all marketing and communications materials are consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Values of The Children’s Institute and are compliant with brand guidelines, as well as all photo clearance policies and procedures.
· Keeps a focus on digital asset management to ensure all team members have easy access to the most up-to-date materials (e.g. letterhead, logos, photos and imagery, etc.).
· Stays current with issues and trends in marketing and communications, particularly those relating to healthcare, education, and family/social services, and regularly makes recommendations for implementation to the Senior Director of Marketing & Magic.
· Reconciles annual department marketing budget.
· Supervises the Creative Design Manager, interns, consultants, and contracted creative partners (digital and creative agencies, writers, photographers, etc.).
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, marketing or equivalent.
Experience: Required minimum experience of 5 years in marketing and communications. Demonstrated success in marketing, advertising, public relations, digital media, social media, project management, analytics, and reporting. Experience with content management systems (CMS) and HubSpot and/or other customer relationship management (CRM) systems and automation. Candidate must be savvy with social media platforms, trends, and related scheduling and creative tools (i.e. Canva). Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
Additional requirements: Ability and means to travel to external appointments and events on a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends, as appropriate.
Please note, this position is currently hybrid, including both remote and on-site work, until further notice.
Act 73 FBI*Act 34 Criminal Clearance*Act 33 Child Abuse Clearance required
The Children’s Institute of Pittsburgh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We serve a diverse population of children and families, and we want our workforce to reflect that same diversity. We want all interested individuals to feel welcome in applying for a career at our amazing place – we can’t wait to meet you!
The Children’s Institute does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, religious creed, AIDS or HIV status, disability, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, union membership, or veteran/military status in employment.
To apply for this job please visit csstcip.sentrichr.com.