Website Holsinger, P.C.
The Marketing Coordinator will lead and direct functions of the Marketing Department including, but not limited to: overseeing the implementation of various marketing campaigns; creating and maintaining a professional, regular, and engaging presence of activity on social media platforms; maintaining firm’s website; organizing the firm’s CPE Day event; implementing and maintaining a CRM database; networking internally to promote the firm’s news, events, and suite of services, and; building a recognizable and respected brand.
Primary Job Functions:
- Managing and updating new and existing website content, including creating processes for curating and publishing regular blog posts, news, and events.
- Leveraging website/newsletters into a strong social media presence for the firms and key personnel.
- Deciding on, implementing, training, and maintaining a CRM system. Creating processes to leverage the CRM’s marketing abilities, including identifying revenue-generating verticals based on past interactions.
- Developing an efficient and effective process for distributing quarterly firm newsletters, professional content, firm news, and industry updates to external clients and contacts and internal firm personnel.
- Streamlining internal knowledge sharing, coordination of staff training events, and assistance with referral strategies to improve awareness across all the firms’ specialties and galvanize cross-sell.
- Evaluating results of marketing initiatives through data metrics and optimizing strategies based on findings.
- Organizing and facilitating the firm’s annual CPE day and other signature events.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with key stakeholders.
- Overseeing branding and promotional campaigns.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing management experience preferred. Experience within the professional services industry a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye and drive for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.